François Lehericey, Ph.D.
I am a doctor in computer science and specialized in virtual reality. I currently work for Vinci construction on building information modeling. My subjects of interest include physics simulation on which I worked on during my Ph.D. (see publications)
Contact: francois dot lehericey at vinci-construction.fr
- Risk-hunting training in interactive virtual environments
- Anne-Solène Dris, François Lehericey, Valérie Gouranton, Bruno Arnaldi
- CIB W099
- to be published…
- Haptic Rendering of FEM-based Tearing Simulation using Clusterized Collision Detection
- GPU Ray-Traced Collision Detection for Cloth Simulation
- GPU Ray-Traced Collision Detection: Fine Pipeline Reorganization
- Ray-traced collision detection: interpenetration control and multi-GPU performance
- New iterative ray-traced collision detection algorithm for gpu architectures
- Détection de collision par lancer de rayon : La quête de la performance
- François Lehericey
This video show some example of simulations with cloths that use the method provided by the paper “GPU Ray-Traced Collision Detection for Cloth Simulation”. Collision detection is performed with ray-tracing and an inversion handling method correct error due to discrete simulations.
This video show examples of simulations that use IRTCD for collision detection. IRTCD (Iterative Ray-Traced Collision Detection) is a novel method that exploits spatial and temporal coherency. This video shows how our iterative method improve performances.